As of this week, the app started showing the latest information available after we switched from demo (lagging data) to live mode (data as of previous day's close).
Registered users will continue to enjoy full free access for another month, after which:
- Retail users will have the option to subscribe to one of our plans, from “FREE” (default) to “ULTIMATE”
- Eligible shareholders will be automatically signed up to the ULTIMATE plan and retain access free of charge for the extended period corresponding to our engagement
- Institutional users who wish to get their “PRO” subscription enabled but haven’t yet requested it, please get in touch
There is nothing for users to do right now. At the end of the free access period, users will prompted to select one of our subscription plans.
PLANNED UPGRADE ROLL-OUT OVER THE NEXT MONTH
- Stock coverage to go from 4,000 to 5,000, and complementary information to be provided in each stock snapshot page (e.g. number of days to next earnings release), likewise with Stock Explorer
- New home page to summarise key changes (e.g. new stock ideas, alerts, flags) and indicators (e.g. global/regional indices vs. stock idea indices)
- Institutional users to be given access to historical stock snapshots and universe database downloads
IMPROVEMENTS PLANNED OVER Q2 - Q3
- Portfolio upload and manager to recognise major Blackrock/Vanguard index trackers and cash holdings
- Ability to visualise the stocks underlying the graphics reported (e.g. bar charts in performance analysis)
- New sets of portfolio alerts, looking for “non-traditional” sources of factor risk (for institutional users only)